To rise up a new generation of readers and writers designed to change the world in God’s name.
“Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord.” Romains 12:11 (NIV).
Bringing up a family of readers and writers in Christ searching for individual favour in God’s eyes.
Aims and objectives
- To mould potential authors to change the world in the most ways possible pleasing the Lord our God.
- To use the most influential method to convert and change lives.
- To teach people how to write and find good books
- To teach the young ones how to read and what to read
- Not only to teach of the passion of reading and writing but also to find the passion hidden inside of you.
- To serve the Lord in all we do
- And most of all: HAVE FUN
Rules and Regulations
Even though we are usually quite relaxed about what you do, there are certain things which we must follow:
- An organized conversation is allowed but unnecessary discussion is banned.
- Quarrels must be taken outside of the club room and sorted out (Although organized debates are very much encouraged)
- Before you do anything you must ask yourself one question: Is this what Jesus would do?
- Although all people are accepted, you have to be sure that you can obey the rules listed above.
Slogan: Be an Inspiration